After almost seven years, over 137,000 views, and a lot of amazing feedback, I’ve fully updated my most popular video tutorial, “Sponsorship Proposal Basics in About 10 Minutes”.
The new version, “Sponsorship Proposal Basics in About 15 Minutes” is longer (obviously), and fully up-to-date with best practice advice and strategies. It’s a short, sharp look at the role of a sponsorship proposal, the structure of a best practice proposal, and where most sponsorship seekers go wrong.
Is this going to teach you everything you need to know to put together a winning sponsorship proposal? Probably not in just fifteen minutes. But it will show you…
- What a sponsor needs to see – all of the critical components (and what to leave out)
- How to set yourself apart from the hundreds or thousands of proposals companies get every month
- How to demonstrate your relevance
- The importance of creating a vision for what the sponsor can achieve against their objectives
- How to structure your proposal to get a sponsor as likely as they can ever be to say “yes”
I hope you enjoy it!
Need more assistance?
For all you need to know about sponsorship sales and servicing, you may want to get a copy of The Sponsorship Seeker’s Toolkit 4th Edition.
If you could use some additional support, I provide sponsorship coaching, sponsorship consulting, sponsorship training, and if you need a fast, cost-effective start, you might look into the Jump Start program. If you’re interested in any of these services, please review the materials and drop me a line to discuss:
AU: +61 2 9559 6444
US: +1 612 326 5265
© Kim Skildum-Reid. All rights reserved. For republishing information see Blog and White Paper Reprints.
If you liked that post, then try these...
- You’ve Got the Big Sponsor, Here’s How Not to Screw It Up
- Tick Tock: The Most Precious Resource in Sponsorship is Time
- How to Increase Sponsorship Revenue: Getting Creative with Benefits [Infographic]
- Bidding on Sponsorship? A Very Bad Idea
- Psychographics: A Critical Building Block for Sponsorship Seekers