Power Sponsorship, led by Australia-based industry leader, Kim Skildum-Reid, offers sponsorship training to corporate sponsors, government, media, sponsorship seekers, agencies, and sponsorship industry bodies.
Power Sponsorship training is recognised around the world as the best of the best. Whether it’s a workshop, keynote, strategy session, or webinar, Kim Skildum-Reid’s potent mix of cutting edge vision and practical strategies will provide you and your group with the skills to achieve your marketing and sponsorship goals. Some of the reasons you should consider Power Sponsorship training include:
- Kim Skildum-Reid does the training. She’s the best in the business, with a reputation for delivering powerhouse training, whether in-house, for association members, or huge conferences.
- Based on proven methodology. With 28 year of experience, industry bestseller books, and a track record of delivering game-changing training to clients big and small, training with Kim is both credible and effective.
- Easy to customise. With dozens of fully developed topic modules and hundreds of case studies at hand, and an ability to tailor to any of your speficic needs, Kim can create a program that is effective, empowering, and entertaining.
- Unparalleled support materials. From books to white papers, workbooks to handbooks, session notes, and more, Kim will leave you with the materials you need to implement all of the new skills.
- Balances theory, practical, demonstrations, and case studies. This ensure that new skills are not only taught, but practiced and reinforced, for maximum skills-transfer and confidence.
Details on training options offered are found on the links, below. In many cases, clients will build a package incorporating multiple options, such as:
- Intensive training for frontline sponsorship staff
- Crash-course training for other stakeholders
- Strategy session(s) to address specific issues
- Private webinar(s) for regional marketing staff
You can review many of the options available from the links below. Please feel free to drop us a line and Kim would be happy to discuss your requirements and build a customised training package to suit.