As part of our commitment to upskilling the industry, we have developed a series of short tutorials spanning a range of sponsorship topics.
All tutorials are presented by Kim Skildum-Red. True to form, she gets straight to the point, providing expert insights and practical advice that makes best practice the most sensible and effective option.
We’ve got more tutorials in production, so check back. You can visit the Power Sponsorship YouTube channel for all of our tutorials. You can also sign up for a Power Sponsorship YouTube subscription, so you will be the first to know when new tutorials are available.
Sponsorship Proposal Basics in About 15 Minutes
Corporate sponsorship expert and author, Kim Skildum-Reid, shows you how to create a sponsorship proposal that will stand out, increase your value, and give you the best possible chance of getting a “yes” from sponsors. This is the fully updated (April 2017) and extended version of Kim’s blockbuster tutorial, “Sponsorship Proposal Basics in About 10 Minutes”.
20 Sponsorship Questions with Kim Skildum-Reid: Part 1 – Sponsorship Seekers
Industry leader, Kim Skildum-Reid, answers the 9 questions she gets most often from sponsorship seekers, including:
- What are the three most critical parts of a sponsorship proposal?
- How do I value my sponsorship assets?
- How do I get a small sponsor to increase their investment?
- Can I approach competing brands for sponsorship at the same time?
- How do I get a sponsor for my great idea?
20 Sponsorship Questions with Kim Skildum-Reid: Part 2 – Sponsors and General
Industry leader, Kim Skildum-Reid, answers the 7 questions she gets most often from sponsors, including:
- How to deal with a clueless partner?
- How to sell best practice sponsorship into senior executives?
- How best to exit a charity sponsorship?
- How to deal with a crazy sponsorship fee increase at renewal?
Kim also addresses four more general questions that she routinely fields.
Ambush Marketing Basics in About 10 Minutes
Corporate sponsorship expert and author, Kim Skildum-Reid, tells what ambush marketing is, how it’s done, and how to keep it from happening to you.