We’re now well into 2015, so I’m a bit late with this, but I’d still really like your input as to blog topics for this year.
I’d would love if you would let me know what your challenges are or any sticky situations you’d like some help with. I’m happy to write about sponsor, sponsorship seeker, or consultant topics, so don’t hold back! I’m opening the comments (but they are still moderated).
A few things to keep in mind:
- There are currently almost 250 mostly how-to blogs on this website. If you request a topic that I’ve already covered in-depth, I may respond in the comments, referring you to the appropriate blog.
- If you’ve got a new angle on an existing topic, or it’s clear the topic needs an update, I may very well do a new blog addressing your angle.
- I’ve already got around fifty possible blog topics logged. If you request a topic that I’m already planning to address, I’ll increase the priority and you should see it in the next 2-3 months.
I look forward to your ideas!
© Kim Skildum-Reid. All rights reserved. For republishing information see Blog and White Paper Reprints.
If you liked that post, then try these...
- Six Signs a Sponsor is Just Not That into You
- The Myth of “Sponsorship Objectives” and Why Sponsorship is like Sculpture
- Five Things a Sponsorship Seeker Must Bring to a Sponsor Meeting
- 7 Sponsorship Practices that should be Hit by a Meteor – Part 1
- Introducing The Sponsorship Seeker’s Toolkit Fourth Edition!