Do you need to sell sponsorship, but you’re not sure where to begin? Is your current approach just not working anymore? Do you wish you had the skills to go after bigger sponsors?
Kim Skildum-Reid, is here to help, with an individualised program of education, advice, and sales material development that will transform your results, and do it fast!
Why a Jump Start?
So far, what you’re doing isn’t working. You need money coming in the door, and it isn’t happening – at least as quickly or as much as you would like. You’re getting frustrated, and maybe even worried. You need help, but don’t know where to turn.
Imagine having one of the world’s top sponsorship experts on your side. Imagine if you were approaching the right sponsors with a proposal you were proud of. Imagine the confidence of feeling absolutely prepared and knowing that your offer is as compelling as it can be.
That is what a Power Sponsorship Jump Start is all about.
Who will benefit from a Jump Start?
The Jump Start has been created for sponsorship seekers and is equally appropriate across categories, from arts organisations to festivals, professional development to sports, and many more.
The program is fully tailored to your needs. Below are just a few of the situations where a Jump Start could make a real difference to your results:
- You are just starting to seek sponsorship and are unsure where to begin.
- You have a new property for which to seek sponsorship, and you want to get it off to a flying start.
- Your sponsorship program has gone stale or hit a plateau and needs to be reinvigorated.
- You know your sponsorship proposals aren’t cutting it, but don’t know how to improve them.
- You are moving up in class – seeking bigger sponsors than you ever have before – and want to get it right.
- You were hoping to find a sponsorship broker, but can’t find a good one, so you’re on your own.
- Your sponsorship sales team is new or inexperienced, and you need them up to speed fast.
Not sure if a Jump Start is right for you? Drop us a line with your questions firstname.lastname@example.org, US +1 612 326 5265, or AU +61 2 9559 6444.
What is included?
The Power Sponsorship Jump Start is an individualised program of education, coaching, and sales material development with industry leader, Kim Skildum-Reid.
Development of a proposal template
Not sure how to showcase your property? What to include in a proposal? Not to worry, as Kim Skildum-Reid will develop a quality proposal template for your property. The proposal will be based on best practice principles and sponsor-side insight gleaned from 25 years of advising major sponsors.
Proposals will vary, depending on your property. Typically, a proposal template provided will include:
- Sections that are standardised.
- Sections that can be interchanged for different sponsorship categories or types.
- Sections that should be customised for each sponsor – Sample wording will be included, as well as full instructions for how to customise these sections for individual sponsors.
Three coaching sessions
You will receive three coaching sessions for your use over the course of six months. How you use these sessions is up to you, but some suggestions are:
- Collaborating on a hit list of potential sponsors
- Developing customised sponsorship offers to slot into your proposal template
- Offer pricing, including in-kind options
- Negotiation and renewal preparation
- Issues management
Each session will comprise approximately 30-40 minutes via Skype or phone and can incorporate live brainstorming sessions via a virtual whiteboard. Kim will do ample preparation ahead of time, including reviewing any background materials you may want to provide.
On-demand access to webinars
You will receive on-demand access to five full-length webinars for sponsorship seekers, allowing you to quickly raise your own skill level. These webinars include:
- Essentials of Best Practice Sponsorship (90 min)
- Best Practice Offer Development (90 min)
- Best Practice Sponsorship Sales (90 min)
- Short Lead-Time Sponsorship Sales (60 min)
- Critical Skills for Sponsor Retention (60 min)
Just have a quick question? You can email, call, or Skype Kim anytime for the duration of the Jump Start.
You will receive a copy of The Sponsorship Seeker’s Toolkit 4th Edition, as well as a compliment of Kim’s white papers.
Once Kim understands your situation, she will provide a list of recommended reading and resources, including specific sections of The Sponsorship Seeker’s Toolkit, other pertinent books, white papers, specific blogs to read, specific blogs and Twitter feeds to follow, and more.
As a Jump Start client, you will have access to a private, secure, collaborative workspace for document sharing, questions, comments, and more. We use Trello, allowing you a very professional experience and the option to be notified about workspace updates by email.
A Power Sponsorship Jump Start is US $7,400.
10% GST will be added to the fee for Australian jump start clients. Australian jump start clients will be provided with a tax invoice in Australian dollars, showing the current exchange rate.
- Check out the Jump Start FAQ
- Download the Power Sponsorship Jump Start brochure, with all of the details and registration instructions
- Drop us a line on: email@example.com, US +1 612 326 5265, or AU +61 2 9559 6444
Want to discuss a Jump Start with Kim Skildum-Reid? Drop us a line!
PH (AU): +61 2 9559 6444
PH (US): +1 612 326 5265