I get a lot of enquiries about doing in-house training and strategy sessions, and many of them are a long way from my base in Sydney. I love to travel, and I love working with clients in person, but sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Sometimes, I’ve just maxed out on how much long-haul work I can do. Other times, I’m available, but the cost of travel makes the overall cost prohibitive for the client.
To mitigate both of those factors, and make working with me more achievable for some organisations, I’m going to string together work with several clients on one big tour, and split the travel costs between them. I’ve done this before, and it works really well. You get fully customised, in-house sponsorship work with me, and save around 65-75% on travel.
There are a number of ways I can work with you on a trip like this. As a starting point, I could…
- Deliver customised, in-house training for your frontline sponsorship team, your broader stakeholders, or both.
- Facilitate one or more comprehensive strategy sessions.
- Deliver a crash course on best practice sponsorship to your executive team.
- For rightsholders and media, train your sponsors, helping them to get the most out of their sponsorship and be able to measure results.
- For government organisations, train the organisations and events you fund, reducing their dependency on public funding.
- For associations and other industry authorities, facilitate member workshops.
- Some combination of the above.
I’m currently planning to head out on tour for 2-3 weeks in November, and again in January. At a rough guess – and these are all definitely up in the air right now – I’m considering the following markets:
- North America
- Dubai/Abu Dhabi and/or Qatar
- Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and/or Seoul
- Kuala Lumpur and/or Singapore
- New Dehli
- Northern Europe
- South Africa, Nairobi, and/or Lagos
Again, this is very rough. I won’t be hitting all of those places, and I’m open to other cities or regions.
I’ve got a few dates already committed, and the tours will be strictly limited. If you’re interested in potentially participating in one of these tours, you can…
- Download my Sponsorship Training brochure, for more information on strategy sessions and the types of in-house training I offer.
- Drop me a line with an idea of what you’re after.
I look forward to hearing from you!
© Kim Skildum-Reid. All rights reserved. For republishing information see Blog and White Paper Reprints.