Power Sponsorship, led by Australia-based industry leader, Kim Skildum-Reid, offers strategic sponsorship consulting to corporate sponsors, government, media, and select sponsorship seekers. Some of the big differences between consulting with Kim Skildum-Reid and other sponsorship consultants include:
- Kim does the work. You get the best in the business and will never be fobbed off to a junior consultant.
- It’s fast. Putting your sponsorship strategy in Kim’s hands could save you months in strategy development.
- Kim makes best practice doable. You will get practical, straightforward applications of the best, most cutting edge techniques from around the world.
- You’ll get better results, while spending less money. No kidding.
- Builds capacity. Kim’s not interested in going on retainer. Instead, she builds the capacity within your team, and an organisational culture that allows you to confidently implement and adapt your sponsorship strategy over time.
Details on all of the consulting services offered are found on the links, below. Within those pages, you’ll find they types of consulting available, what you can expect to get out of it, a rundown on our clients and some of their feedback, and why working with Kim Skildum-Reid will get you a better result than you’ve ever had before.
You are also more than welcome to drop us a line and Kim would be happy to discuss your requirements.
Please note, Power Sponsorship does not offer a sponsorship brokering service. We will not sell sponsorship on your behalf. You are welcome to review our list of brokers, as you may find someone appropriate there.