If you’re looking for the place to sign up for the Power Sponsorship newsletter, you’ve found it!
Once you sign up, you will receive our monthly newsletter, access to previews and exclusive content, and occasional announcements, when we’ve got something we think you’ll be particularly interested in. If you have any questions, you are welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on AU +61 2 9559 6444 or US +1 612 326 5265.
IMPORTANT – please read before signing up
Please be accurate when choosing your category of business! We want you to get the most out of your subscription and do tailor the resources and special offers provided to your needs.
- If you are looking for sponsorship (eg, money) for your organisation, your category of business is a “Property/rightsholder/sponsorship seeker”.
- If you are looking for sponsorship AND you have legal charitable status conferred on your organisation from your national taxation department, you are a “Property/rightsholder/sponsorship seeker – with legal charitable status”.
- If you consult, seek sponsorship, or provide other marketing services for other organisations, you’re a “Consultant/Agency”.
- Hardly anyone should choose “Other” as 99.999% of our industry is covered in the other categories. If you’re unsure, just pick the best fit.
- Please DO NOT call yourself a corporate sponsor if you’re not from a brand investing in sponsorship (it happens a lot). That won’t entitle you to anything different or better than if you are accurate. Plus, we will have to spend time correcting it – time we could be spending creating more great advice and content for you!
Oh, and just to be clear, “Oceania” includes Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. It is apparently the correct term for the region, but it’s confusing a few people!