We have a large and diverse array of training clients on six continents, and while they have all had different objectives and challenges, all have benefitted from the potent mix of elements that makes up Power Sponsorship training.
Kim Skildum-Reid does the training
Kim Skildum-Reid has a reputation for delivering powerhouse training sessions, whether to small in-house groups, industry association members, or huge conferences.
Teaching sponsorship is a passion of Kim’s, and that passion comes through in her enthusiasm and approach. From pre-event research and preparation to post-event support, you won’t find anyone more committed to making you successful.
Based on proven methodology
With 28 years of experience, industry bestselling books, and a track record of delivering game-changing training to clients big and small, training with Kim Skildum-Reid is both credible and effective.
Kim has honed Power Sponsorship training over many years to ensure:
- Maximum effectiveness in skills transfer for experienced professionals and novices.
- Efficiency, allowing her to cover a lot of ground in a concise format.
- Consistency with world best practice, even as new techniques and technologies emerge.
- Sensible balance and flow with all training presentations.
- Pace is snappy enough to keep people fully engaged, without leaving people behind.
Easy to customise
With dozens of fully developed topic modules and hundreds of case studies at hand, creating a customised training program for your team is as simple as it can be. If you know what outcomes you need to achieve, Kim can create a program that is tailored to your specific needs, as well as being enlightening, empowering, and entertaining.
Need something special? Kim can also develop new modules or entirely new training programs to suit your requirements.
Skills training can also be combined with a strategy session, partner training, senior executive top-line training, webinars, and other options, so you get exactly the outcomes you’re after.
Unparalleled support materials
To enhance the learning experience and likelihood of successfully implementing the new skils, Kim Skildum-Reid uses a range of support materials. These can include:
- Kim’s bestselling book and bible of the industry, The Sponsorship Seeker’s Toolkit 4th Edition
- Kim’s highly-regarded new book, The Corporate Sponsorship Toolkit
- Customised handbooks
- Session notes
- White papers
- Recommended additional reading
Balances theory, practical, demonstrations, and case studies
All training programs are built around a balance of:
- Best practice sponsorship theory
- Practical strategies for implementation
- Demonstration of (and group participation in) exercises to illustrate key strategies
- Relevant case studies from around the world – used both to illustrate points and inspire creativity
This approach ensures key points are not only discussed, but reinforced and/or practiced before moving on, creating a high degree of participant confidence in their ability to implement and build on the new skills.
Want to discuss sponsorship training with Kim Skildum-Reid? Drop us a line!
PH (AU): +61 2 9559 6444
PH (US): +1 612 326 5265