Webinars are, literally, seminars delivered via the internet, and can be very effective for providing short, sharp training to a large or geographically-diverse group of stakeholders.
Kim Skildum-Reid presents all private sponsorship webinars. They can be delivered live to multiple people or offices simultaneously. Alternatively, we can prepare one or more pre-recorded webinars and provide your team with on-demand access, allowing them to skill-up in their own time.
We use Instant Presenter to deliver webinars. This allows you to view both the presentation and Kim, as well as to ask questions via text. Instant Presenter is web-based and cross-browser, so anyone with a broadband connection can participate. We record all webinars, so anyone who misses the live webinar can view the full presentation later.
Private webinar clients will also receive a PDF of the presentation and other recommended reading.
We have a number of existing webinars, developed around some of the hottest topics for both sponsors and sponsorship seekers. If you have a specific need, Kim is happy to develop a fully customised webinar or series for your team.
Webinar for everyone:
- The Essentials of Best Practice Sponsorship (90 minutes)
Webinars for sponsors:
- Out-of-the-Box Sponsorship Leverage Made Simple (90 minutes)
- For Amazing Leverage, Think Like an Ambusher (90 minutes)
- Portfolio Rationalisation for Sponsors Under Pressure (90 minutes)
- Best Practice Sponsorship Measurement (60 minutes)
Webinars for sponsorship seekers:
- Best Practice Offer Development: Who to Target, What to Offer (90 minutes)*
- Best Practice Sponsorship Sales: Turning your vision into revenue (90 minutes)*
- Short Lead-Time Sponsorship Sales (60 minutes)
- Maintaining & Growing Sponsorship Revenues in Tough Economic Times (60 minutes)
- Critical Skills for Sponsor Retention (90 minutes)
- Secrets of Selling Non-Profit Sponsorship (60 minutes)
*Usually presented as a set, 1-2 weeks apart.
Want to discuss private webinars with Kim Skildum-Reid? Drop us a line!
PH (AU): +61 2 9559 6444
PH (US): +1 612 326 5265
Browse more training topics