I love sponsorship leverage (aka, sponsorship activation) and write about it a lot. In this blog, I’ve tried to pick the most important of the 50-odd leverage blogs on this site. It’s probably 60-90 minutes of reading and viewing, but you’ll probably also have a few pages of notes and ideas.
If you like any of these, I encourage you to share them on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or whatever social media you prefer. Let’s spread the word (and thank you)!!
Recommended sponsorship leverage blogs
Blogs that are related to leverage (and still worth a look)
Last Generation Sponsorship – Downloaded over 700,000 times!
ABI/Inform Full-Text Online (details on this link)
This is my new book for corporate and government sponsors, and anyone who wants to understand that side of the business. Forewords by industry heavy-hitters, JW Cannon and Rob Fleming. Available in paperback, Kindle, and on iTunes.
Yeah, I know… ambush and leverage are not the same things. But they are strongly related, and for the ten minutes you’ll spend watching this video, I bet you’ll learn some techniques that will improve your results and protect your investments.
Power Sponsorship assistance
If you need assistance getting your leverage program up to scratch, getting internal buy-in, or measurement, I can help! Drop me a line on email@example.com to discuss:
- Sponsorship consulting
- In-house sponsorship training – For your frontline team or your larger stakeholder group, training is very high-leverage
- Sponsorship strategy sessions – Let me facilitate your next strategy development session!
- Portfolio audits
- Sponsorship coaching
I’m in Australia, but work with clients on six continents. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you liked that post, then try these...
- How to Right-Size Your Sponsorship Leverage Activities
- Think an Online Form Will Make Sponsorship Selection Easier? Think Again!
- Is Ultra-Short-Term Sponsorship Worth the Investment?
- The Myth of “Sponsorship Objectives” and Why Sponsorship is like Sculpture
- Sponsors: 4 Renewal Strategies for Getting the Most from Your Partners